Friday, January 7, 2011

The New Year

Dear All,

Happy New Year to you. I always get excited with the possibilities at the start of another year. I like to think of the New Year as a fresh start or as some might say a “do over”. So put 2010 behind you whether it was good or bad. With the start of the year I always like to think about how I can improve upon my life. To help with this task I divide my life into three categories, personal, business and play. I usually can come up with a few goals that I want to work on in each category. I think it is important to continually work on the different aspects of your life. Life is constantly moving and we need to evolve along with everything else. Personal growth is inevitable if you want to get to a better place. To move forward you need to start by first putting yourself on your 2 DO LISTS in 2011! I’d like to help you with your goals this year and get you to a better place. Stay tuned next week as I roll out a few new products that can help you with wardrobe and makeup challenges.

Thank you for being a part of my life and community. I appreciate the opportunity to be an important resource for you to look and feel better everyday.

Thanks,

Gwen

No comments: