Thursday, January 13, 2011

Look what's new for you in 2011!



As I was reflecting on my business in 2010, I decided it was time to add a few new programs that would help you find more solutions to your image challenges.
I hope that you've done a little reflection too. Isn't it about time for you to commit to working on what ever it is that is bothering you in regards to looking and feeling good each day. Come along with me in 2011 and lets start to explore the possibilities to solving just one of your challenges. Don't worry about the bigness of your challenge. I will break each project into smaller manageable nuggets and will provide the HOW to do it.

To to help you with your goals this year and get you to a better place check out a few new products that are available to you in 2011.

●My free offer-The best of 2010's MakeupNwardrobe Q & A's

●My Action Guide to 8GR8 Style Tricks To Avoid Becoming a Fashion Victim $10

●Take the Conscious Closet Challenge in 2011 $99

I hope to hear from you in 2011!

No comments: