Saturday, June 26, 2010

Recipient of the 2010 Civility Star Award

At the AICI's recent 2010 Annual Conference, I was awarded the prestigious 2010 Civility Star Award. In 2009, AICI decided to embark on a new mission to spread a positive "civility epidemic" around the world. My Business, IMAGE Inside & Out has a philanthropic component which helps provide two complimentary programs for the teen-aged girls in the community. Both programs, the "Win A Prom Makeover" contest, and the "Dove Real Beauty" workshops, help to increase awareness of the widening definition of "Ideal Beauty", as well as helping to build self-esteem and confidence. At this year's 2010 Global Annual Conference, my business was awarded a 2010 Civility Star for my outstanding service in support of the AICI Civility Counts Project and my tireless efforts to help make the world a better place by embracing the principles of Respect, Responsibility and Restraint.

No comments: